quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Something about Greta Hammond

Hi everyone! I'm Greta Hammond from northern Indiana, USA.
I discovered scrapbooking about ten years and have been working in the industry for the past five years. I have had the priviledge of doing freelance work with a number of manufacturers, including Little Yellow Bicycle, and magazines in the industry. I was chosen as a Memory Makers Masters in 2007 and inducted in the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame in 2006. Most recently, I co-authored a book called "Kick It Up" which was released in the fall of 2009.

I love sharing ideas for using product and look forward to showing my work on the Scrap Memory blog! It´s a honor to be part of Memory Girls team!

...here is a Snugglebug Girl project that I have created







And here is a Pack Your Bags altered frame



" Have a great day!" ~ Greta

2 comentários:

Patiscrap disse...

Maravilhosas caixinhas da Greta e lindíssima página! Muito chique e elegante! Adorei! Bjs!

leila fa scraps disse...

adorei!!!
lindas